We are Not Bound to Indoor Learning Only
Welcome to Millennium Public School
Millennium Public School, Naushara Majha Singh, had its beginning in 2001. It is run by Millennium Public School Society (Regd.) Pb. Besides imparting education for an all-round development of the child and still in his/her mind the attitude for success in life and to become good human being as well. Our child oriented system helps in developing the inner discipline, creativity and positive self –images as he /she is respected as a unique person and allowed the freedom to work at one’s pace and level of readiness.
We aim to impart creative and value based education to ensure that our children grow up as individuals who are morally upright, emotionally balanced, culturally integrated, socially aware and spiritually oriented.
Overall development of students by giving them timely inputs and stimulus to enhance their ability and increase the chances to demonstrate their skills in an effective way.
Compassionate and Caring
- We appreciate the diversity of individuals.
- We operate as a safe and joyful space for our students, parents and teachers.
- We reach out to support when someone needs our help.
- We listen.
Learning and Excellence
- We engage in continuous inquiry and innovate.
- We ensure self-reflection is a part of our professional practice.
- We invest our time in research to inform our classroom practices.
- We know that every person has the potential to learn and grow.
Our Goal of Social Change
- We go the extra mile.
- We dream big.
- We thrive when individuals grow together with the organization and community.
- We work hard to change social perceptions.
- We take on challenges with grit and resilience.
Building pillars of success.
To mould weakness into strength and build optimism, confidence and rationalism under shadow of academics.
Mrs. Meena Prasher
Dr. Dalbir Singh Ghuman
Dr. Preet Ranjan Ghuman
Every child is a very special individual who needs a happy, secure and challenging environment in which to grow. A child’s natural curiosity to explore his world gives teachers the basis on which to build learning experiences that will provide a solid foundation for the early years of schooling. Millennium Public School recognises the importance of these early years of learning.
Millennium Public School
Why Choose Our School
Mrs. Narinder Kaur
A good career is important but a good character is paramount.